Build your credit with a Vanquis Credit Card
- You'll start with an easy to manage credit limit between £150 and £1,000.
- You could get a Credit Limit increase on your 4th statement. Conditions apply see below*
- And further increases every 4 months, up to £3,000. Conditions apply see below*
- A friendly UK Customer Service call centre.
- Online and SMS Account Management.
Representative 39.9% APR (variable)
Vanquis Bank - credit building cards
- We have helped over 1.8 million people get the credit they deserve. So, if you are new to credit or have bad credit or poor credit rating, we could help you too.
- We provide a sensible way to stay in control of your money.
- We aim to provide a reliable financial service.
- We are a UK based company, with our Call Centre in Chatham and our Head Office in London.
- We are part of the Provident Financial Group, founded in Bradford more than 130 years ago.
I am very pleased with all aspects of my dealings with Vanquis. Very happy to use and tell others of my Vanquis account.
I have had very good customer service from Vanquis. Very helpful and easy to get information and the staff are very friendly.
We like to do our bit to help make the world a better place. So we support some important community projects in the UK and Africa.
* To be considered for a credit limit increase, please keep all your credit agreements
in order by paying on time, making use of your existing credit limit without going
over your limit, and not taking on too much debt elsewhere. This is only a guide
and meeting these criteria does not guarantee you a credit limit increase.
Important: Credit is subject to: status; telephone contact; confirmation of name
and address; not already holding a credit card issued by Vanquis Bank; no reasonable
suspicion of fraud, and is only available to UK residents who are at least 18 years
of age and are not legally restricted from obtaining credit e.g.because of bankruptcy.
Please read the Summary Box and Terms and Conditions for full financial details.
Improve your credit rating
How can I improve my credit rating if I can’t get credit?
We designed our Vanquis Visa Card especially for people like you. Even if you've been turned down elsewhere, or have had bad credit problems in the past, we might still be able to help. If you manage your card by keeping to your limit and staying on top of your payments, you'll be able to build credit history and improve your credit rating for a brighter financial future.
Credit Information Resources
Credit Information Resources
Worried about bad credit? It is possible to change your situation.
Our Credit Information Resources focusing on Bad Credit provide a series of useful and informative resources including quizzes, videos, FAQs and mythbusters to help you better understand bad credit and what you can do about it.