The Right Credit Card for You?
1. I work part time
or have a low income
2. I don't get
3. I'm a discharged
4. I am applying for a
credit card for the first time
5. I don't have a
6. I have previous
county court judgements
7. I've been turned
down for a credit card
We know there are any many reasons why you might find it difficult to get credit from other companies. You could be self employed. Maybe you’ve never had credit before or you may have been turned down in the past. Perhaps you only work part time or have a low income. You may have a bad credit rating with County Court Judgments (CCJs) on file.
Whatever your financial situation, at Vanquis we’ll carefully consider all your circumstances to determine the credit you need and can afford. So if you recognise yourself in any of these illustrations and examples, it’s worth finding out why Vanquis might be the ideal credit card for you! We can’t promise to say “yes” every time, but we can guarantee that we’ll try our best for you, even if you have been refused credit elsewhere.
Build your credit with a Vanquis Bank Card
- You'll start with an easy to manage credit limit between £150 and £1,000.
- You could get a Credit Limit increase on your 4th statement. Conditions apply see below*
- And further increases every 4 months, up to £3,000. Conditions apply see below*
- A friendly UK Customer Service call centre.
- Online and SMS Account Management.
Representative 39.9% APR (variable)