Making a payment
How do I make a payment online?
To make a payment via this service, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.Vanquis.co.uk
- Click on the purple text called ‘eVanquis login’ in the top right hand site of this page.
- Complete the usual login procedures for eVanquis.
- Then, under the ‘Make a Payment’ section in the left hand menu, click on ‘Debit Card payment’.
- Then click on the blue ‘Make a Payment’ button in the bottom right of the page. A new window will open where you need to enter the details of the card that you wish to make a payment with to your Vanquis account.
- You will need to have ‘Pop Up Blocker’ switched off to do this.
- If you have the ‘Pop Up Blocker’ switched on, this can usually be turned off using the ‘tools’ menu in your internet browser. Once you have made your payment, you can then switch the ‘Pop Up Blocker’ back on.
My payment hasn’t been authorised?
You must ensure you have made at least your minimum payment or there may be a problem with your Debit Card (such as it has expired). You will need to contact your bank directly.
What is my minimum payment?
You can find this by logging in and going to the ‘Statement’ section on the Account Summary page, where you can then view your minimum payment. However, please note that if your account is closed, or being reviewed by us, that you will not be able to see this information online.
You can also find your minimum payment figure on your most recent account statement.
Can I pay more than my minimum payment online?
Yes, you can choose to pay anything between your minimum payment and your current outstanding balance.
How much time do I need to allow for my payment to reach my Vanquis Bank Visa Account if I pay online?
You should allow at least 3 working days (excluding bank holidays and weekends) for your payment to reach your account.
Can I set up a Direct Debit online to pay my Vanquis Bank Visa Account?
Yes, go to the ‘Your Account’ section and click on the Direct Debit link on the left hand side of the screen, then simply follow the instructions shown to set up your Direct Debit. However, please ensure that you continue to pay your Vanquis Bank Visa account in the usual way until you receive confirmation via your monthly statements that the Direct Debit is in operation.
If you have any queries regarding Direct Debits, then please call Customer Service on 0330 099 3000. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information
Can I cancel or amend my Direct Debit online?
No, you can only set up a Direct Debit using this service. If you wish to cancel or amend your Direct Debit, then please call Customer Service on 0330 099 3000. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information.
My Internet Browser is not showing the site clearly, why is this?
This might be due to the browser that you are currently using, Vanquis online supports Internet Explorer 6 and 7, Firefox 2 and 3, Safari and Google Chrome. If you do not have one of these internet browsers then you will not be able to access this service.
I have the correct Internet Browser but I am still having problems seeing the website.
If your PC is using one of the supported internet browsers, IE 6 and 7, Firefox 2 and 3, Safari and Google Chrome, and you are still unable to see the website then please call Customer Services on 0330 099 3000. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information