- You'll start with an easy to manage credit limit between £150 and £1,000.
- You could get a Credit Limit increase on your 4th statement. Conditions apply see below*
- And further increases every 4 months, up to £3,000. Conditions apply see below*
- A friendly UK Customer Service call centre.
- Online and SMS Account Management.
Vanquis Bank can accept online payments using your Credit or Debit Card. All transactions are processed securely in real time and you will be provided with an authorisation code for successful transactions. Our preferred payment types are Debit / Credit Card.
Important Payment Messages for customers who have missed a payment and/or are overlimit – please read if unsure about what you need to pay:
- Please ensure that you make the payment in sufficient time to reach your Vanquis Credit Card account before your next payment due date – allow 3 working days for card payments.
- If you have missed a payment, you must pay an amount equal to or greater than your missed payment.
- If you are overlimit, you must pay an amount equal to or greater than your overlimit amount.
- If you are overlimit AND have missed a payment, you must pay an amount equal to or greater than: Your Overlimit Amount PLUS Your Missed Payment Amount
NOTE: If you are unable to pay the amount described above, please pay as much as you can and contact Vanquis on 0871 770 4159 (Calls to this number will be charged at 7p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary). Payments by Debit Card will normally be credited to your Credit Card account within 2 to 3 working days.