- You'll start with an easy to manage credit limit between £150 and £1,000^.
- You could get a Credit Limit increase on your 4th statement*^.
- And further increases every 4 months, up to £3,000*^.
- A friendly UK Customer Service call centre.
- Online and SMS Account Management.
If you are unable to make a payment today, you can make a Promise to Pay. This is a commitment from you to make a payment on a certain date of your choice.
Important Payment Messages for customers who have missed a payment and/or are overlimit – please read if unsure about what you need to pay:
- Please ensure that you promise to make the payment in sufficient time to reach your Vanquis Credit Card account before your next payment due date – allow 3 working days for card payments.
- If you have missed a payment, you must promise to pay an amount equal to or greater than your missed payment.
- If you are overlimit, you must promise to pay an amount equal to or greater than your overlimit amount.
- If you are overlimit AND have missed a payment, you must promise to pay an amount equal to or greater than: Your Overlimit Amount PLUS Your Missed Payment Amount.
NOTE: If you are unable to promise to pay the amount described above, please pay as much as you can and contact Vanquis on 0330 099 3007 (Please click here for call charge information). Payments by Debit Card will normally be credited to your Credit Card account within 2 to 3 working days.