Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this incentive is Vanquis Bank Limited, No.1 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, BD1 2SU (“Vanquis”).
2. This promotion applies when you have arrived through the Vanquis Bank Limited website via third-party search engines (Google, Bing, Facebook etc.) and/or applied directly for a Credit Card (between 07/10/2021 & 04/11/2021) through the Vanquis Bank Limited website – https://www.vanquis.co.uk and have successfully been approved for a Vanquis card. You must be 18 years or over, a resident of the United Kingdom and have successfully been approved for a Vanquis card.
3. You must spend £50 or more on your Vanquis card (on one purchase or multiple purchases) within the first 2 months of opening your account to qualify. Purchases must be charged to your account within the offer period to be eligible.
4. Cash transactions, money transfers, balance transfers, interest, fees and charges will not count towards the spend. In the event of any confusion around the inclusion of a transaction, Vanquis reserves the right to determine whether the transaction meets the qualifying criteria.
5. If an eligible purchase is cancelled or refunded, it will not count towards the spend required to receive this offer.
6. You must ensure that your account is not in financial difficulty, in arrears or over its designated credit-limit during the promotional period to qualify.
7. If all of the criteria in these Terms & Conditions have been met, you will be sent your £10 Amazon Gift Card after your third month as a Vanquis Credit Card customer.
8. Vanquis Bank’s decision as to whether an entrant is eligible for this Promotion is final and Vanquis is not obliged to provide any reasons for disqualification.
9. Vanquis reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
10. Employees of Vanquis Bank Limited, affiliates of Vanquis Bank Limited, and all persons who are involved directly or indirectly with the promotion, are excluded from participation.
11. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Vanquis will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the recipients of the Gift Card or accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering this Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the liability of Vanquis for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
Amazon.co.uk Gift cards Terms and Conditions
Gift Cards may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website, towards the purchase of their eligible products listed on their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk. For complete terms and conditions, see: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal