How can I make my monthly loan payment?
Our phone lines are busier than usual, so we recommend making your monthly loan payment by bank transfer instead.
To do this, you need:
- Our sortcode: 56-00-36
- Your account number: 38788713
- Your Loan ID (a 12-digit reference number)
I don't know my loan reference number
You can find your Loan ID in one of the following ways:
- Search your email inbox for “Vanquis Loans”. Your initial email from us includes your Loan ID
- Check any letters received from Vanquis Loans. Your Loan ID is located near the letter header.
- To receive your Loan ID by SMS, please text “REF ID” to 07860 031 011. We will reply with your 12-digit Loan ID.
Need to give us a call?
Please bear in mind that wait times are longer than usual. If possible please only call if your enquiry is urgent.
Vanquis Loans - 0333 003 5804*
Need more info?
For more details on your Vanquis card, holiday cancellations, Statutory Sick Pay, or Universal Credit, please click here
Where can I find more information about COVID-19?
- NHS 111 online - this site has information on how to avoid infection and advice on what to do if you think you have symptoms - https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
- UK Government – this site has the latest updates from the government on Coronavirus https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Protect Yourself against Fraud
Finally please remember fraudsters will use phishing attacks to ask you for personal details. If you receive any emails that ask you for personal details such as passwords, don’t click on them and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Lines are open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am -5:30pm on Saturday. Calls to 01 and 03 numbers from UK landlines and mobiles are normally included in free plan minutes if available; otherwise calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01/02 prefix numbers.