What do I need to register for eVanquis?
To register for eVanquis, you must provide a valid email address, mobile number and your card account details. You will also need to set up an Internet ID, Passcode and Memorable Word.
How do I register for eVanquis?
To be able to register for eVanquis you will need to follow a few simple steps:
Click on the ‘register now’ icon and follow the 2 step process:
- Step 1 – Key in your name, Date of Birth, Post Code and Vanquis Bank Visa Credit Card number
- Step 2 – Key in your Internet ID, Passcode, Memorable Word and Surname
What is my Internet ID?
Your internet ID will be the ID that you use to log in to the service and which you set up with us when you registered to use this service.
How do I choose my Internet ID?
This can be any number that you choose to use but you must ensure that:
- It is between 6 to 13 numbers and letters long
- There are no spaces
- You don’t put the same letters or numbers together, e.g. AA, 22
I have forgotten my Internet ID, what do I do?
If you have forgotten your Internet ID then please click on the link ‘Forgotten your Internet ID’ in the middle of the screen when you log in. You will then need to follow a few simple steps to access your account online when you log in:
- It is 5 numbers long
- It uses at least 3 different numbers
- You do not put the numbers in sequential order, e.g. 12345
I have forgotten my Passcode, what do I do?
If you have forgotten your Passcode then please click on the link ‘Forgotten your Passcode’ on the left hand side of the log in page, you will then need to follow a few simple steps:
- Enter your personal and Vanquis Bank Visa Card details
- Enter your Memorable Word
- Reset your Passcode (a minimum of 5 numbers)
What is my Memorable Word?
This is a word that is personal to yourself, easy to remember, and which you set up when you registered to use this service.
How do I choose my Memorable Word?
This can be any word that you choose to use but you must ensure that:
- It is at least 6 characters long (the word can contain numbers)
- It is kept safe and secure
- When you are asked to set a word hint, that this is a reminder of your Memorable Word in case you forget it
I have forgotten my Memorable Word, what do I do?
If you have forgotten your Memorable Word, then please click on the link ‘Change Memorable Word’ on the left hand side of the log in page, under the ‘Update Details’ title.
Next to the Memorable Word field you will find your Memorable Word hint link, click on this and you will get the reminder that you set to remind you of your Memorable Word. At this point you can change your Memorable Word using this screen to something that you may be able to remember more easily.
What do I do if I think anyone knows my eVanquis login details?
If you feel that someone knows your eVanquis details then please contact us immediately on 0330 099 3000 and we will re-set your login details. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information
What do I do if I receive an email asking for my eVanquis login details?
Vanquis Bank (or the Police) will NEVER email you asking you for any details regarding your account for example your PIN or login details. If you receive any of these requests they are bogus and you must call us immediately on 0330 099 3000 to report this to us. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information