Protecting your Card and Identity Online:
- Protect your identity by having paperless billing from the eVanquis website.
- Never write down your security details or passwords for eVanquis or the Vanquis Mobile app.
- Regularly check your recent transactions using the eVanquis website or the Vanquis Mobile App to ensure you recognise all transactions.
- Only download the Vanquis Mobile App from App store, Google Play or Windows store.
- When using eVanquis ensure your device has up to date security software.
- When logging on to online banking, always type the web address into the browser or save the official eVanquis website in your favourites.
- When using your card online if there’s a padlock visible at the bottom of your browser when paying online, it shows that the site is secure. If the padlock is broken, so is the security.
- Do not open emails from senders you do not recognise and NEVER open attachments unless you are sure the email is genuine.
- Ensure your computer always has up to date anti-virus software.
It is important to follow the guidance above and keep your card, account and personal details secure as it could affect an unauthorised transaction claim if these details were deliberately or negligently given to someone else.