Terms and Conditions
1. This scheme is only open to existing Vanquis customers.
2. There is no restriction on the number of referrals which can be made by a Vanquis cardholder participating in the reward programme nor on the number of rewards which can be achieved provided the qualification criteria are satisfied in full in respect of each referral.
3. Qualification criteria for the reward programme:
- application made via your dedicated sharing link only. No other method of application is valid for this reward programme;
- the application is successful and the applicant is accepted as a Vanquis customer; the account is activated; and
- the new Vanquis customer makes at least one transaction on their new Vanquis Visa card. This transaction needs to be made within 90 days of the application.
4. The reward for each referral satisfying the qualification criteria will be a £25 credit to the Vanquis account of the existing and new cardholder. No cash alternative is available.
5. The reward shall be applied within 45 days of the new cardholder effecting a transaction on their Vanquis Visa card.
6. The reward is not eligible in conjunction with any other offer or cashback programme.
7. The reward cannot be used in payment or part-payment of the Vanquis cardholder account’s monthly minimum payment due. Vanquis cardholders are reminded to make all minimum payments due on time. Failure to do so risks incurring charges.
8. Vanquis Bank reserves the right to modify or withdraw the reward programme at any time with no liability to applicants or existing cardholders.
9. We are unable to respond to queries about non receipt of rewards until 45 days after the referred customers first transaction.
10. The promoter of the reward programme is Vanquis Bank Limited, No. 1 Godwin Street, Bradford BD1 2SU.