Our commitment to you
We will try our best to provide you with the right level of support throughout your journey with us.
If you would like to have our credit card terms and condition, your statement or other communications sent to you in Large Print, Audio or Braille or information on how to apply for a credit card using an alternative format please contact Customer Service on 0330 099 3000
If you would like your Vanquis Loans communications sent to you in Large Print, Audio, or Braille, please contact us on 0333 003 5804.
Or simply write to our Customer Service address below and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
PO Box 399
There is no extra charge for receiving Large Print, Audio or Braille statements. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information
Money worries and financial difficulties
If you experience any difficulties in managing your account at any point of your journey with us due to a disability, medical condition or a change in personal circumstances and you need to know the options available to you please call us on 0330 099 3101. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information
Our commitment to accessibility
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility of this website and in doing so, adhere to internationally accepted guidelines and standards.
This website endeavours to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 at a minimum ‘Level AA’ rating.
We seek to ensure that this website is accessible to people who use assistive technology like screen readers and those unable to use a mouse or other pointing devices.
Accessibility features on this website include:
- Use of sufficient contrast between foreground and background colours.
- Text elements that can be resized.
- Links that have visible focus styles to assist those only using a keyboard, to help maintain their orientation.
- Links that do what they say or have additional, non-visible, information that can be read by screen reading devices.
- Correct use of headings, with a logical outline to assist those using screen reading devices.
- Correct use of tables to display appropriate tabular information, with headings and captions to assist those using screen reading devices.
- Use of cascading style sheets (CSS) to control the presentation of our website, keeping the presentation separated from the structure assists those using screen reading devices.
This website has been built using code that is compliant with the latest W3C standards for HTML. The website displays correctly in current browsers and our use of valid HTML means it should also display correctly in any future browsers.
We use accessibility testing tools and perform periodic accessibility audits of our website. Whilst we strive to adhere to these stated guidelines and standards, rapid changes in technology mean it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are, however, continually seeking solutions to address any accessibility issues identified.