With this credit card you could:
- improve your credit score if you manage your card responsibly
- get a personalised credit limit between £500 and £1,200
- manage your account 24/7 in the Vanquis app, wherever you are
34.5% APR (variable)
Your APR and credit limit may vary based on your circumstances.
Before you apply
You can apply for this card if you:
- are over 18
- live in the UK
- do not already have an Aquis, Chrome, Origin, Vanquis, thimbl or Granite credit card
- are not currently bankrupt or have an active Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA)
What you'll need:
- address details for the last 3 years
- contact details
- job details
- details of your monthly income
- an idea of how much you spend each month
- your bank account and debit card details
How does a credit builder card work?
Credit builder cards are designed to help people improve their credit score, or build it up from scratch.
They usually come with a lower credit limit and a higher interest rate, which means you'll pay more interest on outstanding balances. If used responsibly, for example paying at least the minimum amount on time each month and staying within your credit limit, these cards can help improve your credit score over time.
To find out more about how credit builder cards work, visit our Credit Builder Credit Cards page.