Do you keep your login page open on your internet browser?
If so, you may still get asked for your CVV (last 3 digits on the back of your card) when logging in, this is the old login journey. To ensure you login using the new journey which requests a password you will need to do one or both of the following:
- Refresh your browser page
- Close and re-open your browser navigating to Vanquis Online Banking
Ensure your contact information is correct
For the new login process to work you will need:
- The mobile or landline number registered on your account
- Email address registered on your account
What to expect with the new login process?
The new login process follows these steps:
- You will be first asked to identify yourself using some basic account details
- We will then send you a one-time passcode (OTP) to your mobile
- You will enter this OTP on the login page and a temporary password will be sent to the email address registered to your Vanquis account (please check your Spam folder in case the password has not arrived)
- You will then enter the temporary password on the login page and will be asked to set up a permanent password of your choice
After this, you will be all set. Remember that the permanent password you create will be needed each time you log in to Vanquis Online Banking.
You can keep your contact information up to date by visiting the Vanquis App. Find out more and download today.