Report your card
You can report your card lost or stolen with the Vanquis App or by calling us:
Use the Vanquis App
- Open your app and go to the 'More' tab
- Choose 'Manage my card' and report your card lost or stolen
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Call our lost and stolen line
Open 24 hours a day.
Lost or stolen device: Google Pay and Apple Pay
Android users - Google Pay:
If you ever lose your Android device or it gets stolen, you can take control and ensure peace of mind. With Find My Device, you can easily locate, lock, or erase your device from a distance. Safeguard your information by visiting Find My Device.
iOS users - Apple Pay:
Apple device users can protect their credit card with just a few taps. Use the Find My app to activate lost mode, which suspends Apple Pay transactions. Stay in control and secure your data by visiting Find My app.
If you suspect unauthorised use, cannot locate your device, or if your security details are compromised, take immediate action. Contact us at 0300 004 0456*, and our dedicated team will quickly deactivate your Vanquis credit card on the device, ensuring the safety of your card information.
Keeping your personal and card details safe
Criminals are experts at impersonating people, organisations and the police. They spend hours researching you for their scams, hoping you’ll let your guard down for just a moment. Stop and think. It could protect you and your money.
- Stop:Taking a moment to stop and think before parting with your money or information could keep you safe. Never share your PIN or one-time passcode with anyone, not even Vanquis staff.
- Challenge:It is ok to reject, refuse or ignore requests. Only a criminal will try to rush or panic you.
- Protect:Contact us immediately if you think you have fallen for a scam and provided.
Check your statement using the Vanquis app or Online Banking if you do not recognise a transaction please call us on 0330 099 3000*.
Don’t forget to keep your contact details up to date with us as we may contact you to ask you to verify a transaction. If you have a mobile number and haven’t provided it to us you can add this in the Mobile App.
See our opening hours and call charges*